Rodent Control in West Virginia & Virginia
Finding out that your home is the victim of a rodent infestation can be one of the toughest experiences a homeowner can go through. But with quality rodent control in West Virginia & Virginia, you don’t have to worry. At Petti Pest Control, we’ll get rid of rodents quickly, making your home safe, clean, and comfortable once again. Our local rodent exterminators have the knowledge and experience to solve any mouse and rat problem that you’re experiencing.
With our rodent control service, you can expect:
- A thorough inspection of your home to determine where rodents are hiding, what kind of rodents you’re dealing with, and what might be attracting them to your home
- A customized treatment plan based on the unique needs of your property
- Repairs of rodent entry points and hiding places.
- Contract-free options are available.
- Guaranteed satisfaction with FREE retreatments.
- And more!
Of all the pests that can get into your home, rodents may be the worst. Their potential to cause havoc is nearly unparalleled in the natural world, meaning that you need professional help to get rid of rodents. For reliable, local rodent control, look no further than Petti Pest Control!
Protect Your Family from Rodent-Borne Disease
Mice, rats, and other rodents are well-known for their ability to spread disease wherever they go. Your home is no exception here, making quality rodent control essential. When rodents get into your home, they can expose your loved ones to illnesses like Hantavirus, Rat Bite Fever, Typhus, Salmonella, and even Bubonic Plague! Don’t let rodents put your family in harm’s way and sign up for our rodent control today.
Signs of a Rodent Infestation
Rodents are intelligent, creative, and very good at hiding. Fortunately, though, they leave behind plenty of clues that can tip you off to their presence. As soon as you notice any of them, it’s a good idea to enlist our help right away to prevent an infestation from getting out of control. Some signs of rodent activity include:
- Grease streaks on baseboards or floors.
- Bite marks in food or on food packaging.
- Mysteriously missing food.
- Rodent footprints, particularly around the kitchen or food storage areas.
- Small holes in walls or through baseboards.
- A noticeable scratching noise coming from behind walls.
- Shredded paper, linen, or paper around your home.
- An unpleasant odor coming from difficult-to-access areas of the house.
- Strange or unexplained pet behavior or injuries.
Same-Day Service for Quick Relief
Discovering rodents in your home is unpleasant enough without having to wait for help. At Petti Pest Control though, we offer available same-day service so you can get the help you need without the interminable wait. When it comes to a household pest as serious as rodents, fast action isn’t just preferable, it's necessary. So why choose to wait when you don’t need to? Skip the line and choose the pest control company that can help you today!
Locally-Owned and Operated
As a locally-owned and operated pest control company, we’re proud to serve communities across West Virginia & Virginia. Our rodent control is available statewide and with our affordable, hassle-free approach, we’ve got options that meet every need.
As a hard-working pest control company, we take pride in helping our neighbors achieve pest-free homes. No infestation is too big or daunting for our experts! We currently service the following cities in West Virginia & Virginia: