Mosquito Control in West Virginia & Virginia
DIY mosquito removal treatments can become expensive and frustrating. These ineffective treatments are often smelly and fail to treat mosquitoes at their source, so they keep returning to your yard. Our professional mosquito control is formulated to quickly remove insects from your yard and give you lasting protection. Get started with a free quote and see the difference Petti Pest Control can make!
Our mosquito exterminators will provide you with the following:
- A thorough inspection of your property to identify mosquito breeding sites and hiding spots such as birdbaths, clogged gutters, and tall grasses.
- Mosquito treatment tailored to your yard’s unique needs, giving you the most efficient treatment possible.
- Strategically apply mosquito control treatments that remove insects, not just repel them.
- Recurring treatments to give you relief all season long, letting you safely spend time outside.
If you’re tired of swatting mosquitoes or being covered in itchy bites every time you step outside, turn to Petti Pest Control. Our mosquito control will help you reclaim your backyard from bothersome outdoor pests, letting you enjoy your time outside rather than dread it.
Protect Your Family from Mosquitos
Mosquitoes are not only a nuisance, but they’re also considered to be the most dangerous animals on the planet. This is because these bloodsucking insects easily transmit a variety of harmful diseases to humans, including the West Nile virus, malaria, and dengue. That’s why we’re dedicated to providing the best mosquito control in West Virginia. You can trust the experts at Petti Pest Control to keep you safe!
Our mosquito control services are the best option to keep unwanted insects away, but there are simple steps you can take to further protect your yard. Mosquitoes need water to lay their eggs, so by removing standing water from your property, you’re also removing mosquito breeding areas. This results in fewer new mosquitoes. Other tips from our expert mosquito exterminators include:
- Clean gutters regularly to prevent blockages.
- Change the water in fountains and birdbaths once a week.
- Store plastic swimming pools, wheelbarrows, and flower pots out of the rain to prevent water from collecting.
- Trim tall grasses and weeds regularly.
- Remove overgrown vegetation and leaf litter.
Same-Day and Saturday Scheduling
Mosquitoes can make it impossible to enjoy your time outside, which is why we’re dedicated to giving you relief as soon as possible. With our same-day mosquito control, no one can do it faster than the experts here at Petti Pest Control! If weekdays aren’t convenient for you, we also offer Saturday services, ensuring that there is always time to work with your busy schedule.
As a hard-working pest control company, we take pride in helping our neighbors achieve pest-free homes. No infestation is too big or daunting for our experts! We currently service the following cities in West Virginia & Virginia: